Soil can be described as: “any substance foreign to the matter on which it occurs.” It not only takes the form of shop dust, swarf, chips, and rust — it can also be rolling lubricant, drawing compounds, slushing or corrosion preventive oils, etc.
The best cleaner and cleaning method for your process will be dictated by:
- The type of soil to be removed
- The material being cleaned
- The degree of cleanliness desired
- The availability and type of cleaning equipment
- The hazards involved – toxicity, fire, disposal
Depending on your particular process, the type of cleaners you need may vary. If you are currently using a cleaning process, but have encountered problems, they may be easy to remedy with our guide to troubleshooting cleaning problems.
If you have any questions about your particular in-house cleaning system or cleaning solution problems, let us know, our cleaner specialists would love to help you do business better!